Chapter 8
Anglo vs. Chicano: Why?
By: Arthur L. Campa
This is a good comparison-contrast essay and illustrates how to organize a comparison-contrast paper very well. I personally didn't find this piece very interesting or fun to read but, it was informative. The organization of the piece was very obvious and I can assume it was formally outlined beforehand. It gave several situations in which the two peoples differ and then gave reasoning why, as well as showing some similarities. It also was made more credible by using a lot of historical reference.
By: Arthur L. Campa
This is a good comparison-contrast essay and illustrates how to organize a comparison-contrast paper very well. I personally didn't find this piece very interesting or fun to read but, it was informative. The organization of the piece was very obvious and I can assume it was formally outlined beforehand. It gave several situations in which the two peoples differ and then gave reasoning why, as well as showing some similarities. It also was made more credible by using a lot of historical reference.
Comments
Post a Comment